(meteorobs) Small head-0n fireball light curve details burn.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 00:50:21 EDT 2009

Complimenting the earlier April 13th, 2008 larger head-on fireball light
curve which ended in a brilliant explosion which diminished burn detail in
the light curve from amplitude change,

This smaller near head-on(slightly southerly) fireball, gives good detail of
a 3 second long burn in the light curve structure as it consumed itself.
http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/2009pp3.html

I knew this was going to happen......Received this announcement from my
website host.....AT&T tonight. If my website disappears you will know why. I
used their proprietary web building tools so even backing up may not
reconstruct what I have built up in the last 3 years. :-(

-Larry YCSentinel
After careful consideration,(of dollars?) AT&T Yahoo! has decided to close
GeoCities later this year.
You can continue enjoying your GeoCities service until then, and when we
close, we'll make it easy for you to transition to AT&T Yahoo! (a ball of
snakes)Web Hosting. You don't need to change a thing right now - we just
wanted you to let you know about the closure as soon as possible. We'll
share more details this summer. For now, please visit the help center for
more information(and a thorough brain wash).