(meteorobs) Significant fireball April 26, 2009, 0604 UT - New Mexico

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 26 12:12:42 EDT 2009

Must be something in the water over there. New Mexico still has the largest
fireball I have ever seen captured by camera (by you and Sandia1) on Sept.
13th, 2007.

http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/SANDIA1.html

Another of those would do well for you now that you are ready for it with
instrumentation!

Same way here too.....waiting.  -YCSentinel