(meteorobs) Northern California Fireball April 29th. -IMPORTANT UPDATE.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 30 15:43:01 EDT 2009

Strong evidence now exists that this fireball did not descend on any steep
angle but instead (may) have continued its travel apprx. 700 plus miles into
North Western Canadian airspace.

If such should prove to be the case as Canadians currently work on their
captures last night April 29th at the same hour, then this fireball must
have had a very large mass judging from the ablation loss in my images.

Perhaps Chris of Cloudbait Observatory will have a comment on what it takes
in mass to travel over 700 miles in the atmosphere with apparently
signifcant ablation.

Disappointing news if true for the Meteor Hunters, but it would be quite
unique for California & International mutual event capturing. Hopefully the
Canadian researchers can confirm & will post any images or movies which
supports mutual capture.

YCSentinel