(meteorobs) Off-topic but of interest: Climate Change Scientific Facts.....Not Media Hype

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Mon Aug 3 03:52:54 EDT 2009

I maxed the test, all the years spent doing letters to the editor about AGW,
reading CCNet, doing research and writing about it payed off. If you are
looking for a POV, try the networks, the UN, environmental groups,
magazines and almost all other media, it's all global warming all the time.
And Ed, don't worry about getting flooded out any time during your lifetime
from melting ice. At the accepted rate of 55 cubic miles melting from
Greenlands icecaps, it will take 10,900 years to melt the 600,000 cubic
miles of ice. If the rate increases 10 times, it will still take 1090 years
to melt all the ice, but I think we will be in another iceage by then.

                                  Dave English
                             Oceanside, California