(meteorobs) O.T. -Drobnock et.al., Readying up for Perseids shower.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Mon Aug 3 15:31:58 EDT 2009

Maintenance on-going to insure Electrostatic equip. is in a state of
readiness for this upcoming shower.

Objective will be to see if the Perseids perform the same kind of
Electrostatic pertabations as they did the last time. I do not have any
information as to whether this shower will appear as strong as the last
shower......

Meanwhile activity is becoming more significant as predicted by R. Lunsford.

Along with this is the increased false triggers from newer Geo-Stationary
satellites seeking their fair share of attention. I may have to black dot
out their precise location if this continues to tie-up the 30 sec. plus
Sentinel processing of a trigger.

YCSentinel