(meteorobs) viewing in North NJ

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 12:09:39 EDT 2009

KD,

I used to live in NY, and travel to NJ to watch meteors. I'd go a bit
further south, Red Bank or Manalapan. My opinion, if you want to go within 30
minutes, I'd go west, or north of Clifton. You'll be further away from the
East light pollution, which is some of the worst in NJ.

Hope that helps,
Anthony

In a message dated 8/7/2009 12:04:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,