(meteorobs) Perseid Plans

Ed Case edcase42 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:34:57 EDT 2009

I miss you all there. I'm Ed Case who left there four years ago and lived in Brevard County. I had my observatory in Palm Bay and was an officer for over 14 years in the BAS in Cocoa. Now live here in Panama Central America with a new observatory with the new GPS and from the old school, of guiding, and have no help on the new stuff and can't do guided astrophotography anymore.

Ed Case