(meteorobs) Dusseldorf meteor observers -Perseids

Grigoris Maravelias gmaravel at iesl.forth.gr
Fri Aug 7 18:47:58 EDT 2009

Dear list members,

I am sorry for the rather off-topic and unusual mail.

I am spending some days in Dusseldorf for holidays up to the 17th of
August so I am going to observe the Perseids, if possible, from a place
around the city or the river. I wonder if there is anyone that is going
to observe the Perseids from a place around this area. It would be great
if we could meet and/or observe together.My mail is
gmaravel at iesl.forth.gr (i will be able to check my mails on Monday
morning at the latest!)

Again, my apologies to the people that this message does not concern.

Best wishes,
Grigoris Maravelias