(meteorobs) Perseid Plans -general question.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Sat Aug 8 01:26:21 EDT 2009

Hopefully Ed you will get a window in the early morning hours on the 12th.
There are some here in California(San Jose Reporter) who feel it could be
another meteor storm of 100 to 200 per hour compared to 2008 which was 120
to 130 per hour.

I just had a ~mag 1(?), long, slow(2 sec), meteor capture & movie at 2138:44
PDT which by IMO definition fits an earth grazer coming in from the North
East traveling Southerly.

This brings up the question what is a dot-dash meteor? Is that also an earth
grazer or just irregular flaring of some meteors?

Anyone care to offer an opinion?.....

YCSentinel