(meteorobs) Radio Perseids very poor!

Michael Boschat aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Aug 10 08:22:33 EDT 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Roberto wrote:
> I for some nights between the 6 and 9 August have had little Perseids and
> eclittical (SDA, CAP, NIA, NDA) video meteors.

  Yes, even last night for 2 hours visual I see only 2 Perseids! but
radio part is mostly because of USA TV channels went digital so my radio
setup is now detecting very few meteors. Canada TV goes digital in 2011.
At this point I will shut my system down completely near end of next year
unless I can get another usuable frequency to use.

  Anyone know what frequency digital channels are on?  I try google but
come up with older frequencies.

Clear skies