(meteorobs) Radio Monitoring Software

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Aug 11 17:03:52 EDT 2009

I currently do a lot of radio meteor monitoring using Argo, the "WSJT"
suite, and other waterfall based programs. My normal carrier of choice are
the television carriers around 55mhz. While these are great for real time
monitoring sessions, I'm looking for software that would automate the
process by detecting meteor pings over time, and displaying the results as a
chart or graph.

I'm sure there must be software like this available, but a Google search
turns up way too many options to look through. What are other radio meteor
observers using?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park