(meteorobs) Perseids fireball of -7 from Italy

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Tue Aug 11 14:11:45 EDT 2009

Hi all,
This is fireball Perseids the recorded this morning (in the photo the times is in UT) from my station to Rome. The same fireball has been recorded from my friend to 70km from my station. From this last station my friend, with an other video camera, has recorded also the spectrum of the fireball!!
This is the image sum to of the several frames (cleaned up from several pixel warm and it saturates):
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2396/m20090811024744romeital.jpg

Here you can unload the film (attention is of approximately 3.02MB):
http://theeyes.org/sites/theeyes.org/files/M20090811_024744_Rome_ITALY_Mn-compresso.avi

 An Italian other amateur astronomer has recorded a Perseids fireball of approximately -12/-13!
Clear skies,
Roberto Haver