(meteorobs) Perseids

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed Aug 12 00:22:53 EDT 2009

Average for this camera site in Northern Calif has been about 10 reasonably
bright meteors after midnight(closer to 1AM PDT), for the last 4 nights.

Channel 3 (local) TV in Sacramento just aired a statement that the peak is
going to be at 10PM.tonight! Wonder where they got that information?

 About the only big swarm that anyone will see around here at that time will
be a Mosquito "Bonzai" dive into waiting buffet dinner platters.