(meteorobs) Perseids from far West Texas

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 06:23:39 EDT 2009

Did some causal observing from 8:00UT to 10:00UT August 12 here in far west Texas.Perseids not great but did see a few.Seems best sprinkling of Perseids came between 8:20UT to 8:30UT then anothe burst between 9:15UT to 9:25UT. Observed three Pereids in a row between 9:19:25UT to 9:20:20UT.All three were in the +1 to 0 magnitude range.I have not check my video camera tape but may have captured one of these.Will check after getting some sleep.
Good Perseid observing to all
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas