(meteorobs) General Meteor Observation

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 09:08:41 EDT 2009

Thanks for that Karl - I suspected that cloud could help as well as
hinder.

Experienced observers may know these things but the media may put off
new observers by saying moon interference will be bad. I think it best
to take a look whatever the conditions and as happened to me back in
1998 when I saw a wonderful display of Leonids - two days before they
were expected by the scientific media.

Good luck for tonight and stay away from the honey.

Kind regards

Michael Catlin