(meteorobs) Perseids clouded out in Alberta

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 12 11:40:23 EDT 2009

Bruce:
	Same problem at Courtenay, on Vancouver Island.  We had showers
during the day, then it cleared for a short time in the afternoon
just to tease you.  After dark the clouds rolled back in.  I didn't
stay up as it didn't look like it would clear enough for
spectroscopy.  Just checked my Sandia All-sky record and it recorded
a big fat zero so I'm glad I didn't loose any sleep.
Ed