(meteorobs) Perseids over Olathe, KS

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 13:01:11 EDT 2009

Thanks Eric - it made me giggle about the public expecting instant
shows. My boss looked out of his back yard for 10 seconds and told me
the next day he saw nothing.

When you draw a blanc it only makes the great night shows that come
around once in a while even more special.

Let's hope the Kappa Cygnids yield some spectacular meteors.

Clear skies

Michael