(meteorobs) Perseids from South-Eastern France

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 13 03:02:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Huge display of Perseids here yesterday (12/08) evening (between 20h and
23h UT)! Just observed as a casual observer, but the display was huge,
althought the radiant was very low in the sky. Perseids were bright,
numerous, leaving long-lasting (up to 20s!) trains. Really a good show
I didn't hoped!
Looking at the IMO website, I saw that ZHRs were then close to 140...
Impressive... But not surprised after what I saw.

Sorry for all of you who didn't catch some...
Clear skies,
Karl