(meteorobs) Missing Reports?

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 07:08:42 EDT 2009

Thanks for the note Mike, I don't remember seeing one come in from you.

We are still under cloudy skies and even have morning thundershowers here at the moment, so no observing possible this morning. My plan is to update the website possibly tonight, and again over the weekend. At the moment, there is over 90 hours of reports listed on the site for July and August, with 1,282 meteors reported (273 Perseids). Seems to have been a nice display considering the interference from the moon.

Don't forget about the upcoming Kappa Cygnids...

Clear skies,

Mark Davis
meteors at comcast.net
namnmeteors at namnmeteors.org