(meteorobs) Perseids Still Strong

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 20:07:59 EDT 2009

I am wondering if anybody on this list knows of the whereabouts
of Jérémie Vaubaillon.  I had E-mailed him several times in advance  of
this year's Perseids (for an article I was writing for SPACE.com)
but did not get any response.

Now I'm starting to do work on the 2009 Leonids and again tried  contacting
him, but again, with no success.

Tonight, I tried calling him at his Caltech number (listed on his  website),
but the person who answered had no clue who Jérémie was . . .  and
the switchboard operator said that she had no listing for him.

So . . . does anybody know of his whereabouts?

-- joe rao