(meteorobs) OT -Question to the UFOCaptureV2 users....

Paul Pugh meteorobs at spacescan.co.uk
Sat Aug 22 12:30:01 EDT 2009

Hi, You  may wish to drop the UFO Capture forum a message too :-
http://sonotaco.jp/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

I'd be interested in the answer - I suffer from a lot of commercial air
traffic (mid and high level) - so have been considering investing in UFO for
some time now. I am currently using HandyAVI and experimenting with Motion
for Linux.

Cheers

Paul
Spacescan.co.uk  53.1N 1.6W