(meteorobs) OT -Question to the UFOCaptureV2 users....

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Sat Aug 22 14:05:00 EDT 2009

Hi Paul.

I have been testing UFOCapture V2.22 on two different computers and computer
settings simultaneously.

Quite frankly I am disappointed in the inconsistant behavior and too many
captures of nothing and too short captures of something. Even the
examination of hot pixels is different on both computers with Scint.
masking, and noise tracking from THE SAME CAMERA SOURCE!

Handyavi (IS) a lot more reliable on both of the computers when activated.

That is why I asked the question..... I want to be sure my settings favor
UFOCapture before I make a judgement call on its value to me.

There have been no bright fireballs to be sure yet.........

YCSentinel