(meteorobs) OT -Question to the UFOCaptureV2 users....

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Sun Aug 23 12:19:31 EDT 2009

Larry,

   Prior to joining meteorobs in 1999 I watched the night skies with
binoculars for about 2.5 years and I detected numerous, every night, very
dim lights of several types. They were on the edge of detectability,
perhaps the system is responding to these lights which if studied could
reveal unknown phenomenon. I tried for years to find answers to what they
were. One person on that website said they were recording sprites, the high
altitude electrical discarges. This is encouraging, a system may now exist
that can record the "dim lights" I saw almost every night in the 1990s with
careful and concentrated observations using a 10X50 binoculars.

                                      Dave English
                                 Oceanside, California