(meteorobs) OT -Question to the UFOCaptureV2. -PAUL PUGH et.al.,

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Fri Aug 28 13:51:24 EDT 2009

Larry,

   I observe from home, southern Oceanside, with lots of light pollution
from the cities (Carlsbad too) and shopping malls below me. All this gives
me something like a dark muddy green contrast to see dark lines in the
skies. Ten years ago I could just make out Andromeda, but no more, not
without binoculars.

                                         Dave