(meteorobs) OT -Question to the UFOCaptureV2. -PAUL PUGH et.al.,

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Mon Aug 31 03:25:33 EDT 2009

Larry,

I forgot to add that I sent a large packet to Alister McBeath at WMO five or
so years ago that had copies of observations, emails, drawings, letters and
other data about dark meteors (a seldom talked about subject here), our
discussions on meteorobs, HABIL (high altitude biological inversion layer),
dark line and light line objects and other fun stuff if Alister still has it
and someone some day wants to dig into it.
                                           Dave English