(meteorobs) O.T. -Lew Gramer, et.al., -Australia

Bomber2 Panther outbackmanyep at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 23:46:48 EST 2009

Hi Lew,

We do have people that report fireballs, usually as unofficial observations on www.iceinspace.com.au

The only Meteor Section i know of from Astronomical Society of Victoria but i do not know who the section director is, all i know is that they usually only give out information to members and get info from members, i do not know their structure as i was only an ASV member for a short time.

There are only 2 people i know of doing video observations, one is Rob McNaught from Siding Spring Observatory (Siding Spring Survey: http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/~rmn/ ) and Steve Quirk from Mudgee who is a good friend of Rob McNaught, his website is here: http://my.hwy.com.au/~sjquirk/

Might be a good place to start!

I will dig up more information on them.

Cheers!

Chris Wyatt