(meteorobs) Fisheye lens misunderstanding and photography update

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 7 14:54:02 EST 2009

Thanks Thomas,

The "spiral" part threw me. I see what you mean now. I get this on all
my bodies as well.

The best way to avoid it is to not crop so much. Not going too wide with
the lens is going to help with this obviously.

I suppose that slightly defocussing the lens might help, acting just
like a "poor quality" lens or AA filter as Chris mentioned. I'm not
sure, but it might be worth trying? Chris?

Leo