(meteorobs) Fisheye lens misunderstanding and photography update

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Mon Dec 7 16:29:15 EST 2009

Meteorites USA wrote:
> Is aliasing really that important? ....... What is the desired outcome
> of this discussion?

Hi Eric,

For me as the original question poster it is an important issue.  I am
currently trying to get as much intricate image detail as possible from
an individual meteor capture so as to add the light, burn and potential
electromagnetic information to my radio meteor and fireball studies. The
sharper and truer the picture the better for my particular purposes.

Also, your further questions are good ones but probably deserve their
own thread. Otherwise there will be major thread drift.  -  Thomas