(meteorobs) Fwd: Determining Altitude & Azimuth From All SkyCamImages (fwd)

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Dec 8 23:33:12 EST 2009

You are SOooo right Chris!! (as usual). It took 6 Mos.

Basic problem here is not enough visible stars year around with my poor
transparency. If it isn't mag -1 or brighter in the Summer and most of the
Winter, I cannot plot it with the ambient city and street lighting washing
out contrast.

It is rare for me to get the North Star. I usually use a planet at 180
degrees to check alignment even.

I need a life somewhere else.....like the 4 corners area.

YCSentinel