(meteorobs) Geminid Picture

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 21:56:54 EST 2009

Robert and All,

Thanks for looking at the photo and the reply. I admit I didn't check
this in a star chart, but in my head I thought it was pretty close to
the radiant. I'll be more careful next time.

With that being said, I took 4 new meteor photos last night and found
another one from Thursday night.

http://www.mikesastrophotos.com/comets/more-geminid-pictures/

I had some tech glitches with a new lens, it was the first night I
used it and I had a few issues with the aperture and focus that
impaired the photos a bit.

I looked over all of these in a chart and I think only 1 is an actual Geminid.

Its looking like clouds and rain for us for the next two days, but I'm
keeping my fingers crossed it will clear up Sunday night.

Thanks,

Mike