(meteorobs) Low luminosity meteor/update on Dr. Eric Flescher from KS

Bertunit at aol.com Bertunit at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 14:55:25 EST 2009

Almost sounds to me like an early Ursid, as MANY of them are fuzzball type
fragmenting meteors.

I know what a lot of people will say, too early for one, but over the years
 I have definitely seen
Ursids during the GEMs my self.

Have also been to see Dr. Eric Flescher in Overland Park Regional Critical
Care Unit twice since
Joe Rao's announcement on his condition early last week.  Continues to  be
in a coma, doctor's
say it is too early to tell, some MINOR signs of potential improvement. He
is battling infection and
I will strive to keep everyone informed on his family's behalf on this
meteor group.

Regards,

Bert Matous in KS, if the clear skies can get within 150 miles of me to the
 west I will run for it tonite to
see the GEMs.