(meteorobs) Massive Southern Calif. Fireball witnessed by Justin Stover.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Mon Dec 14 13:18:06 EST 2009

Early this morning apprx. 6-7 AM Justin witnessed  huge fireball in lower
California.

He is attempting to gather more information on visual sightings and All-Sky
camera captures.

He also will be attempting to join Meteorobs to ask for info. There may be a
time delay in his joining so I am getting in an early message that he might
read.

Please post any info you have on it and a contact number/e-mail address for
him. He will not be too familiar with our proceedures.

Chris of Cloudbait....did you capture anything this morning with your array
of camera's?

Larry
YCSentinel