(meteorobs) Massive Southern Calif. Fireball witnessed by Justin Stover.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Mon Dec 14 21:02:18 EST 2009

He appeared to be familiar with meteors and (WAS) aware of the Wise launch
time.

He described the unusually wide degree of travel as being horizontal with
the horizon without significant verticle component.

This was a long distant phone call made to the Yuba City Sentinel site. I
tried to keep his phone bill down so did not interview him closely.

YCSentinel