(meteorobs) Video Geminids from Colorado

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 14 23:11:09 EST 2009

I think it's just flare off something on the surface of the dome, probably
some sleeks. That dome is a few years old, and probably due for replacement.

Viewed as something physical, it's too slow for an electrical effect, and
too fast for any kind of ejecta or fragmentation.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com