(meteorobs) Ursids Meteor Picture

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Thu Dec 24 19:53:05 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

You can check satellite passes at your location at two websites:

You have to submit your coordinates, date-time, etc.

http://www.heavens-above.com/
http://www.calsky.com/

Calsky is much more complete and also has a section with diverse meteor
information.  Highly recommended.

Clear skies,
Thomas in New Mexico