(meteorobs) information for future showers and comets in my area

Matthew Earnshaw robopanther at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:07:53 EST 2009

Hi Bud,

Welcome to the group.

Remember, upcoming showers in your area are upcoming showers - worldwide!

The International Meteor Organisation publishes a detailed calendar of
showers which can be found at
http://www.imo.net/calendar

<http://www.imo.net/calendar>It provides excellent detail on meteor activity
for each month. If you want an "at a glance" view, skip to Table 5 which is
the "Working List of Visual Meteor Showers", or see the table of showers on
Wikipedia. Which gives a handy "rating" to indicate how strong the shower
tends to be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_meteor_showers

Regards,
Matthew Earnshaw M3MNH