(meteorobs) Texas fireball

Pat Branch pat_branch at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 07:55:02 EST 2009

The Austin video was very low in the sky and appears to be close to the
viewer...it is not going 11 or 7.5 km/s after it has gotten below cloud
level. It was not the same object seen in the Waco area and neither of
those is related to the one(s) seen Richardson, Burleson, and McKenny.

So multiple objects at the same time in daylight tells me it is not
likely a meteor(s). Even though STRATCOM said in one report that it was
not related to the collision, I think we will hear it was.