(meteorobs) OT -To Chris, et.al., Supercircuits PC164C camera.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 13:42:44 EST 2009

Hi Francisco,

I think that the KPC-350 and the SuperCircuits PC164C are identical cameras
just relabeled judging by all the specifications at:
http://www.ktnc-usa.net/KT&C%20Products/Web%20Pages/Professional%20Style.htm

The 650 seems to be different in a number of ways which I am not confident
of. And the sensitivity is less judging by its actual spec. sheet. which
drops the lux rating to 0.003 even tho' the FRONT advertisement says 0.0003
lux. In a choice I would go with the 350.

Chris might want to comment when he gets through with his New Years
Celebration.

YCS