(meteorobs) Meteor Radio Echoes, less TV Video Carriers

David Entwistle David at radiometeor.plus.com
Sat Jan 3 12:23:58 EST 2009

In message <A3C5684442A54E8185E8A03632883136 at RAMFIHAZ3>, Richard
<richard at ramfihaz.co.uk> writes
>Hi Sam
>
>You can find the ham 6 meter beacon details at http://www.uksmg.org/news.php
>
>Regards
>
>Richard - Gi4DOH

Hi Sam,

Nice web site. I see you aren't completely new to radio meteor work.

To add to what Richard and Chris have said, a quick look suggests that
the following beacons may be candidates from your location, assuming you
are around Dallas somewhere:

50.060 K5AB EM01
50.066 W5OZI DM90
50.070 NS4W/B EM76
50.071 WB5LUA EM12
50.076 KD4HLG EM73
50.077 N0LL/B EM09
50.078 KE4SIX/B EM83

Richard, Chris and myself are all in regular contact along with many
other radio meteor observers. So, if you're thinking about it and want
any advice, drop me an e-mail and we'll do what we can.
--
David Entwistle