(meteorobs) 2009 Quadrantids video meteor counts from Pearl City, IL

Mike & Marjie Otte mmotte at starband.net
Sun Jan 4 13:11:45 EST 2009

2009 Quadrantids video meteor counts from Pearl City, IL

I have been working on the watec 902HS( 4mmlens, see some stars now) and
Have some good results with Metrec

Still working, on configuring Metrec ,  so It only gave me totals not yet
associated with shower's radiants.

Jan 2-3					Pearl City,IL   long ~-89.9  lat ~42.2
		Local		Meteor
GMT		Hour		Counts
02:00		20		 1
03:00		21		 0
04:00		22		 1
05:00		23		 2
06:00		00 	 	2
07:00		01	 	11
08:00		02	 	9
09:00		03	 	8
10:00		04 -4:30 	9
10:30		4:30-5	 8
11:00		05 -5:30 	6
11:30		5:30 -6  	11
12:00		06-6:30	  7
12:30		6:30-6:45 	3 --getting light

Went outside  at 6 am local to use a Cannon EOS 35mm film and it would not
take a picture. too cold  too dark?

But They were really coming in  I saw 2  good ones and a couple maybes
(technical talk)

Mike Otte w9ys