(meteorobs) 6 Pictures posted which suggest 2nd radiantduring1/3/08 shower.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 03:10:34 EST 2009

Hello Chris,

Most of the meteors came from a point much further north from an area in the
upper left of the images with the Sentinel playback routine. These stood out
during playback as coming from a totally different direction from the bottom
left (South-East).

North is up, East is left.

Not very scientific I know.... but I thought it would be obvious with the
other pictures (on the website) which are coming from the normal radiant as
it moved slowly toward the west at the top.

I was too tired to try and overlay a Bootes radiant on any of the pictures.
Been a long day..... I accept my thrashing.  :-)  Larry