(meteorobs) Quadrantids and Electrostatic Charge of Fair Weather Field.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 04:49:30 EST 2009

I am not qualified to render any opinion in possible relationship.

This is what un-attended instruments recorded during the Jan. 3rd, Quad.
Shower from 0900 to 1530 Hours UT.

It is not lightning strikes. The last lightning storm we had here I recorded
over 100 strikes with less than the violent fluctuations in this new data.
Additionally, the cameras easily recorded the light of those strikes in the
foothills and mountains. There were no lightning strikes recorded this
night. It was a clear and cold night.

Click on Electrostatic Research.
http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/YCSPAGE2.html

YCSentinel