(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on December 23, 2008

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:04:12 EST 2009

The evening of December 22 was completely clear, so I decided to spend an hour out then and then come out again after midnight. But by midnight the clouds had closed in again, so I was left with the following dissapointing session, once again with no Ursids seen.

December 23, 2008 Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles North of Winnemucca, Nevada
Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30" West; Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North.

UT Period    Field   Teff    F    LM    URS   COM   SPO

14:47-15:48  60NE    1.01   1.0   6.30   0     0     4

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  3   4   5

SPO     1   2   1

Total Meteors: 4