(meteorobs) Question to group. -Next intense shower with realtivelyshort duration West Coast Evening?

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Jan 8 14:15:16 EST 2009

I've got an allsky camera derived annual frequency chart at
http://www.cloudbait.com/science/showers.html . This provides a very
accurate estimate of what a camera will see if the weather and Moon
cooperate. LYR and ETA are both readily detected, but simply don't provide
many meteors. The next shower likely to produce significant activity is SDA,
then PER, but the Moon isn't particularly favorable for either this year.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com