(meteorobs) I thought we were in a recession/depression!

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 12 23:11:47 EST 2009

I think allot of people are taking advantage of the fluctuating currency
at the moment. I also keep an eye/sell on ebay, and I've noticed that
people are still willing to pay if they want something badly enough.
Perhaps some simply don't understand the seriousness of the situation.
What ever the reason it seems to be business (and in some cases
stupidness) as usual!

Leo