(meteorobs) Massive Fireball in Sweden caught on camera

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 20:15:46 EST 2009

Dear Marco and List,

Here is what I have from a source in Sweden via US person:

"I just got a panicked call from a friend of mine in Sweden that a massive fireball was seen from near Kvarnby (near Malmo) and caught on camera at ~0800 (US TIME-Arizona) this morning (night in Sweden) (17JAN08). It was toward the North Sea, likely impact in North Sea or Denmark near Copenhagen. This could have fallen in Denmark/Sweden, or the North Sea.
Everyone should see this fireball, every bit as large if not larger than the Canada fireball." posted on metlist by MF

Best Always, Dirk Ross...Tokyo
(31hours since sleep)