(meteorobs) OT- To interested forward scatter operators.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 12:30:51 EST 2009

General question to the meteor scatter folk-

Is there enough general interest in making forward scatter Yagi's for (ANY)
frequency or gain from hardware store and Radio shack materials for me to
put up pages on my website?

It will require careful skill with common tools and soldering to make a
product equal too or better than what you can buy, from everyday materials.
About 1 weekend of work.

If not, I can help you Thomas by private e-mail. The ARRL based calculations
have already been programmed and available on-line for do-it-yourselfers &
hams. It just requires putting it together mechanically.

Larry
YCSentinel