(meteorobs) The source of the mega bolids of the past days?

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Mon Jan 26 17:23:08 EST 2009

From: <meteoreye at comcast.net>

> The first question to ask is, what orbital elements have been derived from
> the bolides to indicate they might be related?
>

> I have seen nothing indicating that the orbits of any of these objects
> have been calculated. Perhaps you are aware of some?
>

> Wayne

No, I haven't orbital data of this bolids and I think nobody at the present
time,
I wrote my post before that this data are find, in this way my hypothesis
can
to be verified or not.
An other verification can to come from the other node, around 14 July,
the 15 January the asteroid and the Earth were very close, the 14 July the
Earth shall be three days after the asteroid in near the same space, then
we can to see if occur big bolids, naturally each day there is somewhere
on the Earth one or more big bolids, we shall see if  this day shall occur
more
big bolids as usual.
Remember that my hypothesis it's that exist a torus full of big meteoroids,
2009 BD it's only one of this bodies.
You not write on the second hypothesis: that there are meteorites that has
terrestrial origin and this it's a my idea from many years, I think that in
the
future somebody can prove it, I hope not in a distant future.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli