(meteorobs) Anybody Familiar With Meteoracle Software

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 14:37:51 EDT 2009

I found this while digging through the Cloudy Nights website.  It is written by Daniël van Os of the DMS.  Has anybody tried it?  I was surprised to see it, as it is not on the IMO site.  I am going to try it out tonight on my new netbook.  I splurged since they are relatively cheap ($249 at Target), have XP on them, and can run alot of the good software that Vista cannot.  Remember the Metshow thread a while back...

http://meteoracle.supercell.nl/

Bill,
Coweta, OK