(meteorobs) Bright SDA's 26/27JUL09

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 03:32:15 EDT 2009

Weather looks iffy here this week so I decided I needed to get out any night I could with the SDA maximum near.  I just came in from a 90 minute session and was pleasantly surprised to have seen at least a half dozen SDA meteors and most were bright.  I believe I counted three of them as 0 or brighter, including a -3 fireball.  Also had two nice early Perseids and a lone CAP.

Hope to use my lunch hour tomorrow to file a full report.

Nice to have meteor season back upon us.

Bill,
Coweta, OK